Author Topic: New Skoal flavors?  (Read 21617 times)

Offline gregt393

• Posts Pending
New Skoal flavors?
« on: September 05, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »
I heard that Skoal was bringing out ten new flavors, 6 of which are the extras and snus's, does anyone know if the there are any others on the way out or am i wrong?
The Ohio State University 15'
Go Smokeless, pack lips of weed

Offline cnashx

• Founder
    • GoSmokeless.org
Re: New Skoal flavors?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »
They already came out.
6 of the new x-tras and a couple snuses. I believe that is it.

Offline snusjus

• Post Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 10:48:58 PM »
http://www.ussmokeless.com/en/cms/Products/Ingredients_Nav/Ingredients/Ingredients_by_Brand/default.aspx

It appears several new variants of Skoal have yet to be released. From the looks of it, approximately 10-15 new products are being planned for release in the near future.

Online SirLoot

• Post Newbie
  • Currently IMM: Lucky Strikes 4 Lyfe !
    • www.goeffyerself.org
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 08:14:11 PM »
Skoal could do really well on the snus if they do it right .. looks like they have some decent flavors coming out straight/dark/rich (other than mint) I enjoy their Smooth mint as much as any other Mint snus. Only issue i have are those giant ass portions .. scale that shit back or make long portions imo. also wonder what the nic content of them are/will be .. will any be sterk or all standard.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:17:11 PM by SirLoot »
Time 4 some Pre-Dinnar Mayonaise. Mmmm ist Gud 4 yu

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Fabulous!
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:10:57 PM »
I've said before, of all of the American "snus" products, Skoal is the closest to being decent.  I'm tired of everything being frickin' mint, I wish they'd drop some classic tobacco flavors and they might actually be able to move some product.

Offline rictorblackbus

• Posts Pending
  • I'm Rictor. I snus and I play punk rock music.
    • MY punk rock band, Desistance.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
I've said before, of all of the American "snus" products, Skoal is the closest to being decent.  I'm tired of everything being frickin' mint, I wish they'd drop some classic tobacco flavors and they might actually be able to move some product.

I agree, but American Snus product. It can get you out of a pinch when needed.  Although sometimes, I'd just as soon buy a can of Skoal WG instead. jus' sayin'
--Words are like swords without the "S"--

Offline chadizzy1

• Co-Founder
  • Fabulous!
    • Snubie.com - Snus news, reviews, and information.
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 07:08:33 AM »

I agree, but American Snus product. It can get you out of a pinch when needed.  Although sometimes, I'd just as soon buy a can of Skoal WG instead. jus' sayin'

Yeah, I can remember ONE time in the past 2 years that I forgot my snus at home (I work about 30 minutes from my home, in another city) and had to buy Camel.  Needless to say, never did that again.

Offline triktrak

• Post Newbie
  • Full time gamer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 08:53:48 AM »

I LOVE the mint

Offline CopenSkoal

• Posts Pending
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
They already came out.
6 of the new x-tras and a couple snuses. I believe that is it.

Are you sure you're not getting confused with the discontinued flavors? Like cnashx said, there are 4 new X-tras and 2 new snuses.

Offline gregt393

• Posts Pending
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 06:33:15 PM »
Skoal could do really well on the snus if they do it right .. looks like they have some decent flavors coming out straight/dark/rich (other than mint) I enjoy their Smooth mint as much as any other Mint snus. Only issue i have are those giant ass portions .. scale that shit back or make long portions imo. also wonder what the nic content of them are/will be .. will any be sterk or all standard.

less than 3 mg/g

Offline jerseysnuser13

• Post Newbie
  • eat, sleep, snus, vape, repeat
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »
Agree that they need to be half the size and stronger.

Offline gregt393

• Posts Pending
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »
i mean i actually quit snus yesterdayish, who knows if it will last, but it was do in large part to the last tin of camel and skoal i had to use. I am now back to dipping and i dont see that changing in the foreseeable future

Offline jerseysnuser13

• Post Newbie
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
i mean i actually quit snus yesterdayish, who knows if it will last, but it was do in large part to the last tin of camel and skoal i had to use. I am now back to dipping and i dont see that changing in the foreseeable future

You should see if there are store selling general snus. I luckily found some around the corner. You can check their website store locator. Don't settle for that crap snus.

Offline gregt393

• Posts Pending
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »
There is, its like 1.5-2 miles away and i couldnt walk it one day but needed snus before a class. had to settle for the one a step off campus. turned me off for a good amount of time to say the least. Im actually going to throw it out right now.

Offline jerseysnuser13

• Post Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 07:11:10 PM »
thats good! pretty close. don't let that snus make up your mind for you. I'd def get that general. Buy a few cans of it.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal